Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A little late--but here is an excellent Candidade Compass

Well the Potomac Primary was last night. McCain swept the three jurisdictions--taking all delegates. Obama swept as well, but delegates in the Democrat primaries are proportional. Obama has taken the lead in the delegate count, but Texas, Ohio, and Pennsylvania are strong Clinton areas--she could still pull it out...plus there are the "SuperDelegates". My favorite site to watch the elections is Electoral-Vote.com--he is a little left-leaning, but his analysis is pretty good.


As for me, I voted for Romney to send a message to McCain that he must work hard for the support of the conservative vote.

Meanwhile, a friend of my sister Jodi (Charissa) has found a great Electoral Compass. I think it is well worth the time (35 questions). It gives you your position in all the issues and in each of twelve major issue areas.



No surprise here for me...to the right of all major candidates economically and as conservative as any on the social.

2 comments:

jpb2525 said...

You are an open book bro! I miss ya!

Jodi said...

glad to see you are back to blogging! As I said on John's blog I took the test and I am right of all the democratic candidates and sit just over the progressive line. Obama is closest to me at 72%.