Wednesday, October 31, 2007

SCHIP Expansion ala Pelosi, Reid, et al


Let me simply say that I agree with President Bush's veto of this expansion...The program itself is a positive program and is achieving its purpose, expanding it in the way that the Democrat party hopes to is a backdoor way toward socialized medicine. I do not trust the government to run 1/7 of our economy...they do a poor enough job with the extra-Constitutional "duties" they have already usurped from the States and from the people.

1 comment:

jpb2525 said...

Using the term "socialized" is a stigma. Because when you really think about it - we already have "socialized" services that work EXTREMELY well......
Police, Fire, Libraries.....as far as I can tell, I think the government could do a hell of a better job with the health care than FOR PROFIT companies...